The team at Firehouse Training began running training, consulting and coaching meetings and one-on-one prepatory sessions out of a retired rural fire station in Durham Region. Since we began, we have assisted many fire service candidates navigate through the competitive process of attaining a professional career in the fire service. Firehouse Training: Canadian Firefighter Recruitment Coaching has grown into a one-stop shop for career coaching and skills development training, to help candidates gain full-time employment in the fire and emergency services, both in the private and public sector.
Our professional career coaching and instructor team have an array of certifications, education and experience in the following areas, to help you achieve your career goals on a one-on-one basis. Our qualifications of training and expertise include:
- Over a decade of Career Firefighter and Private Industry Firefighter Experience
- Post-Secondary Pre-Service Firefighter Program Development and Teaching
- Fire and Life Safety/Fire Protection Technician Post Secondary Program Development and Teaching
- Private Industry Lead Instruction and Program Development in Fire Safety, Confined Space, WHMIS GHS 2015, Hazardous Materials, First Aid, Automated External Defibrillation and CPR
- NFPA 1041 Level II Fire Service Instructors
- NFPA 1031 Fire Inspectors
- NFPA 1035 Fire and Life Safety Educators
- Sprat-IRATA Level 3 Instructors
- NFPA 1006 Rope Rescue Technician Instructors
- NFPA 921 Certifiied Fire and Explosion Investigators
- NFPA 472 & 1072 Hazardous Material Technician Instructors
- Post Secondary Education in Bachelor of Emergency and Security Management Degree Program
- Associate Member- Ontario Association of Certified Engineering Technicians
Firehouse Training Blog: November 2019
Ready to Start?
Get in touch now and let us help you.