About Firehouse Training
Canadian Firefighter Recruitment Coaching
Your One-Stop Shop For Career Coaching & Skills Development Training
The team at Firehouse Training began running training, consulting and coaching meetings and one-on-one prepatory sessions out of a retired rural fire station in Durham Region. Since we began, we have assisted many fire service candidates navigate through the competitive process of attaining a professional career in the fire service. Firehouse Training: Canadian Firefighter Recruitment Coaching has grown into a one-stop shop for career coaching and skills development training, to help candidates gain full-time employment in the fire and emergency services, both in the private and public sector.
Our qualifications of training and expertise include:
Our professional career coaching and instructor team have an array of certifications, education and experience in the following areas, to help you achieve your career goals on a one-on-one basis.
- Over a decade of Career Firefighter and Private Industry Firefighter Experience
- Post-Secondary Pre-Service Firefighter Program Development and Teaching
- Fire and Life Safety/Fire Protection Technician Post Secondary Program Development and Teaching
- Private Industry Lead Instruction and Program Development in Fire Safety, Confined Space, WHMIS GHS 2015, Hazardous Materials, First Aid, Automated External Defibrillation & CPR
- NFPA 1041 Level II Fire Service Instructors
- NFPA 1031 Fire Inspectors
- NFPA 1035 Fire and Life Safety Educators
- Sprat-IRATA Level 3 Instructors
- NFPA 1006 Rope Rescue Technician Instructors
- NFPA 921 Certifiied Fire and Explosion Investigators
- NFPA 472 & 1072 Hazardous Material Technician Instructors
- Post Secondary Education in Bachelor of Emergency and Security Management Degree Program
- Associate Member – Ontario Association of Certified Engineering Technicians
Are You Ready?
SIGN-UP FOR ONE OF OUR TRAINING COURSES TODAY!