Firehouse Training is a member of the NFPA National Fire Protection Association for Standards and Training.
FIRE DEPARTMENT TRAINING PROGRAMS
CANADA WIDE FIRE DEPARTMENT TRAINING PROGRAMS
Are you a professional Firefighter, Company Officer or Fire Chief and looking for some continuing education opportunities and practical training? How about assistance with preparing for the new Firefighter written theory and practical skills recertification process in Ontario and other provinces.
Is your volunteer or career fire department looking to sharpen your current skill-set and bring some value-added industry best practices back to your crews?
Firehouse Training offers practical hands-on and virtual fire department training courses for fire services across Canada.
Fire Department Training Topics include:
Firehouse Training offers practical and online fire department training courses for fire services across Canada:
- Hazardous Materials Specialty Training & Review
- High-Rise Firefighting Tactics Practical Program
- Incident Command Training Class
- Fire Dynamics, Behaviour & Flow Path Training
- Tactical Ventilation Practical Training
- Lithium-ion Battery Fire & Explosion Awareness Class
- Fireground Incident Safety Officer / Hazmat Safety Officer
- Industrial & Commercial Specialty Firefighting Tactics
- Fireground Strategies & Search (Residential, Commercial & High-Rise)
- Ontario Fire Marshal Continuing Education- Provincial Certification Testing Training
We offer an array of enhanced, practical fire service courses that will reignite your passion and competencies for the job, and provide you with that extra training certificate you desire as part of your career succession planning and professional development. Call us for a training quote today.
Our training programs can also be completed on-site at your fire department location also. Click here for more training programs available for your fire department.
Contact Us Today!
Firehouse Training is committed to providing high quality and professional fire service training, to both job seeking applicants and career emergency services staff.